Freestanding courses are courses that can be taken without being enrolled in a programme. They may be a part of a programme, but you can also follow them as a freestanding course and include them in a degree.
- Peace and Conflict Studies A, 30 credits
- Peace and Conflict Studies C, 30 credits
- Mass media and Contemporary Armed Conflicts, 15 credits
- Peace and Conflict Studies AI, 15 credits (distance)
- Local Perspectives on International Peace- and Statebuilding Interventions, 7.5 credits
- International Interventions and Protection of Civilians, 7.5 credits
- Causes of Peace, 7.5 credits