About UCDP Data
The Uppsala Conflict Data Program (UCDP) offers a number of datasets on organised violence and peacemaking, all of which can be downloaded for free through the links below.
You can also generate your own dataset by using the tools "Dynamic Datasets" and "Customized Reports".
For datasets used by UCDP authors of articles appearing in academic publications, see Replication Datasets.
Those who are interested in detailed data for specific conflicts in the period 1975-2013 should consult the UCDP Conflict Encyclopedia (UCDP database), which offers a graphic user interface and extensive descriptive information. Differences between the UCDP online database and the datasets can occur because the UCDP Conflict Encyclopedia (UCDP database) is continuously updated.
Index over current datasets
- UCDP Georeferenced Event Dataset (UCDP GED) version 1.5-2011, 1989-2010
- UCDP External Support Data, 1975-2009
- UCDP Actor Dataset v.2.2-2014
- UCDP/PRIO Armed Conflict Dataset v.4-2014, 1946 – 2013
- UCDP Monadic Conflict Onset and Incidence Dataset, 1946-2013
- UCDP Dyadic Dataset v. 1-2014, 1946 - 2013
- UCDP Conflict Termination dataset v.2010-1, 1946 - 2009
- UCDP Peace Agreement Dataset v. 2.0, 1975-2011
- Uppsala Conflict Database Categorical Variables 1989-2008
- UCDP Non-State Conflict Dataset v. 2.5-2014, 1989-2013
- UCDP One-sided Violence Dataset v 1.4-2014, 1989-2013
- UCDP Battle-Related Deaths Dataset v.5-2014, 1989-2013
- Managing Intrastate Low-intensity Conflict (MILC) dataset, v. 1.0, 1993-2004
- UCDP Managing Intrastate Conflict (MIC) Africa dataset, v. 2.1-2013, 1993-2007
Generate your own Datasets